China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) is a framework of regional connectivity. CPEC will not only benefit China and Pakistan but will have positive impact on Iran, Afghanistan, Central Asian Republic, and the region. The enhancement of geographical linkages having improved road, rail and air transportation system with frequent and free exchanges of growth and people to people contact, enhancing understanding through academic, cultural and regional knowledge and culture, activity of higher volume of flow of trade and businesses, producing and moving energy to have more optimal businesses and enhancement of co-operation by win-win model will result in well connected, integrated region of shared destiny, harmony and development.
China Pakistan Economic Corridor is journey towards economic regionalization in the globalized world. It founded peace, development, and win-win model for all of them.
China Pakistan Economic Corridor is hope of better region of the future with peace, development and growth of economy.
Gwadar CPEC will give you all the inside news of the development Gwadar, CPEC and the “One Belt One Road – OBOR” Initiative of Gwadar.
CPEC Vision & Mission
To improve the lives of people of Pakistan and China by building an economic corridor promoting bilateral connectivity, construction, explore potential bilateral investment, economic and trade, logistics and people to people contact for regional connectivity.
- Integrated Transport & IT systems including Road, Rail, Port, Air and Data Communication Channels
- Energy Cooperation
- Spatial Layout, Functional Zones, Industries and Industrial Parks
- Agricultural Development
- Socio-Economic Development (Poverty Alleviation, Medical Treatment, Education, Water Supply, Vocational Training)
- Tourism Cooperation & People to People Communication
- Cooperation in Livelihood Areas
- Financial Cooperation
- Human Resource Development
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Significance/Potential
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor has Significance for the development of the region. Potential areas of cooperation/development include:
- Regional Connectivity
- Transport Infrastructure
- Energy Hub/flows
- Logistic Hub/flows
- Trade & Commerce
- Peace & development of region
- Connectivity/Harmonization/Integration of civilizations
- Diverse Investment opportunities
- Industrial Cooperation
- Financial Cooperation
- Agricultural Cooperation
- Socio-Economic Development
- Poverty Alleviation
- Medical Treatment
- Water Supply
- Vocational Training
- Tourism including coastal Tourism
- Educational linkage
- Human resource development
- People to people contact
- Increase in livelihood opportunities
- Enhance Security and stability of the region
To learn more about Pakistan’s current affairs here